Dance Parade Inc is a 501(c)3 non-profit presenter of 100+ unique styles of dance.
Dance Parade promotes dance through the celebration of diversity by presenting as many forms of dance as possible. We believe that live performance has the potential to awaken a communal human spirit and helps build a more equitable and vibrant society.
Job Description: YouTube Channel Developer - Dance Parade New York
Position Overview: Dance Parade New York is seeking a talented and passionate individual to join our team as a YouTube Channel Developer. This role is ideal for a young professional who has a strong interest in dance performance and possesses excellent knowledge of YouTube content development strategies. As a YouTube Channel Developer, you will be responsible for growing and optimizing our channel, creating engaging dance-related content, and increasing viewership and subscriber numbers. The candidate should also be an active dancer who can contribute personal dance performances to the channel.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content strategy for the Dance Parade New York's YouTube Channel, aligning with the organization's mission and values.
- Create high-quality, engaging, and visually appealing videos that showcase various dance forms, performances, interviews with artists, and behind-the-scenes content.
- Collaborate with dancers, choreographers, and other stakeholders to conceptualize and produce compelling dance-related videos.
- Optimize video titles, descriptions, tags, and thumbnails to maximize searchability and viewer engagement.
- Regularly monitor and analyze key performance metrics such as watch time, subscriber growth, and engagement rates to identify trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Implement SEO techniques and best practices to increase the channel's visibility and reach a wider audience.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, features, and algorithm changes on YouTube, ensuring the channel's content remains relevant and innovative.
- Engage with the YouTube community, respond to comments, and foster a positive and interactive online community around the channel.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote the YouTube channel across other digital platforms and integrate it into broader marketing campaigns.
- Contribute personal dance performances to the channel to showcase the candidate's talent and connect with the audience.
- Strong interest in dance performance and a good understanding of various dance styles and genres.
- Proven experience in developing and managing YouTube channels, with a track record of successful content creation and audience engagement.
- Proficient in video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro, and basic graphic design tools.
- Knowledge of YouTube SEO, analytics, and algorithm changes, with the ability to adapt strategies accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey dance-related concepts and ideas effectively.
- Creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box, generating unique and engaging content ideas.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and maintaining attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as collaboratively with a team.
- Base Salary: $250 per month.
- Financial Bonuses: In addition to the base salary, the candidate will be eligible for financial bonuses based on the success of the YouTube channel. The following bonus structure is proposed:
- Subscriber Milestones: $250 bonus for reaching 1,000 subscribers, $500 bonus for reaching 5,000 subscribers, and $1000 bonus for reaching 10,000 subscribers.
- Viewership Milestones: $0.01 bonus per view for videos that reach 10,000 views, $0.03 bonus per view for videos that reach 50,000 views, and $0.05 bonus per view for videos that reach 100,000 views.
Please note that the proposed budget incentives are subject to discussion and negotiation based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.
We look forward to receiving your application and reviewing your dance-related content portfolio. Address any inquiries to Executive Director, Greg Miller by email to firstname.lastname@example.org