- This event has passed.
Parade Group Coordinators Meeting
April 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pmFree
If you’re in or around NYC, come join us for an in-person meeting to go over logistics of parade participation — this time we’re meeting in a place that has food and drinks and the first round of yummy appetizers are on us!
We will cover:
- How to maximize exposure to your dance organization
- How to dance in the parade (do’s and don’ts)
- The need to register individual dancers in your group(http://www.danceparade.org/
- How to use (and not abuse) amplified sound in the parade.
- Vehicles and Floats (deadlines approaching!)
- DanceFest Participation
This meeting is for registered groups and if you have been to a PGC meeting there is no need to attend once again as the material covered will be the same. If you have not registered, please do so here: Dance in the Parade
Only one or two Parade Group Coordinators should attend. If you cannot attend, we strongly recommend that you review all the videos and maps under Parade Logistics on our Dance In the Parade Page.
Thank you for being apart of this MOVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE!