BRING DANCE PARADE TO YOUR CITY!
Dance Parade, Inc. is a community of dancers that are actively expanding our reach to other cities. If you are interested in sharing our mission of promoting and inspiring all forms of dance, we invite you to bring Dance Parade to your city as a licensee.
Dance Parade Inc offers two levels of options for licensing its brand, website and production plans. A starter package (Silver) that enables an affiliate to market and produce a Dance Parade with fundamental support from Dance Parade, Inc. A second package (Gold) adds value to the Silver package, including additional consulting hours, a fully functional website and email to help facilitate registration and parade logistics.
- Option 1 Silver Package:
- Rights to raise funds from invested sponsors. All sponsorship dollars raised by affiliate to be retained by affiliate. Sponsorship materials include example of sponsorship kit with sponsorship packages, one-sheet, flyers, price points, press kit and sample sponsorship agreements.
- Dance Parade Business Plan with goals, tasks and timelines for detailed Marketing, Outreach and Production activities.
- Dance Parade development support specific to affiliate city.
- “Do’s and Don’ts of Producing a Dance Parade.
- One year Dance Parade Trademarked Brand License for one year, complete with 8 page Style Guide & Branding Guidelines.
- Logo and Branding
- Option 2: Gold Package:
- All of the above from the Silver Package and:
- A local city.danceparade.org branded website, including:
- Limited web developer will adjust the local city’s website to its needs.
- Automated registration and payment feature for dance participants.
- Our Content Management System (CMS) allowing for non-technical staff to update website pages, including picture gallery, press, additional sponsors. etc.
- Consultant Services provided by Dance Parade to include choice of Dance Parade Production, Website or Marketing professionals as listed on Dance Parade’s Team page.
Contact email@example.com to inquire further or apply for a franchise agreement.