Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our home page and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Please note that this policy is subject to change.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Dance Parade Inc., Web site. On some pages, you can make requests, intiate email correspondence, register to attend events, register to gain private access to Web site content not available to the public, register to receive materials or register for future marketing communications. Following are the types of personal information collected on these pages:
- Email address
- Phone/fax number
When you use the public areas of our Web site, you are doing so anonymously.
The Way We Use Information
- We do collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits per page, for internal and marketing use only; we do not provide your personally identifying information to the public.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when conducting a transaction to complete that transaction only.
- We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the
ones described above without providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
It is our intention that sponsors will have access to information to only those Dance Parade registrants who have opted-in to receive marketing communications from Dance Parade sponsors, but we cannot guarantee that other parties will not, without our consent, gain access to this database.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For additional security, no credit/debit card information from financial transactions or mobile phone numbers from text-to-donate campaigns are stored on our Web site.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Dance Parade complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. Personal information collected by Dance Parade is stored in our secure database. Dance Parade has the right to divulge information as necessary to comply with any state and federal laws.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.