Dance Parade New York is pleased to offer corporations and organizations the opportunity to enhance their existing relationships with the community, clients, customers and employees through a variety of sponsorship opportunities at the 7th Annual Dance Parade and DanceFest.
Whether you wish to build brand awareness, launch new products and services, host clients or conduct consumer-based research to drive traffic to your business, our “Parade of Dancers, Floats and Performance Zones” allows you the opportunity connect with an audience of more than 85,000 parade and festival goers directly with over three million impressions from outdoor, print and online viewers. For 2014, we will offer live TV and radio exposure–Don’t miss it!
Below are sample sponsorship benefits (Please note: benefits vary with the level of sponsorship).
Benefits May Include:
- One month display on 3 ft. x 8 ft. Street Banners along parade route & festival periphery: 31,000 average daily impressions each.
- Name on Grand Stand and Stage Banners
- Parade Float with company logo (estimated attendance along parade route, 75,000)
- Logo on Tee-Shirts for volunteers and sale to festival-goers
- Branding in 5,000 Parade & Festival Programs
- Television Sponsorship Package including 3 minutes of custom content
- Radio Interview at DanceFest with Company Representative
- Logo or name in New York Dance Parade promotional materials (flyers, posters)
- Logo in STEPS! e-newsletter (12-issues, 21,000 recipients/issue)
- Logo or company name in online and print media campaign, press kit
- Ability to Activate at retail outlets
- On-site recognition at Dance Parade and Dance Fest
- Promotional Tie-ins and Inclusion in New York Dance Parade’s social media marketing, including Facebook, WordPress, Twitter, Foursquare and YouTube.
- Rights to use the New York Dance Parade name and logo in promotions
- Logo or name recognition on New York Dance Parade website with link to sponsor’s website
- Tickets and VIP Access to the Grand Stand Viewing Section and Year-Round “Taste of Dance” showcases
- E-mail list of parade registrants who ‘opt-in’ for sponsor offers
- Onsite Booth for Sampling, Demos, and Promotions (10×10 booth)
- Priority Seating and complimentary VIP Grand Stand tickets
- Reserved tickets and discounted employee tickets to “A Taste of Dance” performances throughout the year
- Opportunities to create private “post-performance” events to entertain clients (costs are covered by sponsor)